- It is a non-polluting organic product, the use of which makes it possible to completely dispense with the use of agrochemicals.
- Its characteristics and properties do not resemble other products used.
- It is a material that far exceeds the benefits that manure fertilization grants, in the addition of compost and others.
- Its preparation is obtained by recycling the organic material that is irrationally generated and usually considered as “waste”.
- The recommended dose, depending on the species of crop and plants, is applied in much lower doses compared to other similar products.
- Essentially it allows the restoration and maintenance of soil fertility.
- It is not only a fertilizer that improves the structure and texture of the soil, but also reduces the frequency of irrigation and other parameters of the same.
MANUFACTURING AND ADVANTAGES
- Improves the physical, chemical and biological structure of the soil.
- It slows down erosion, acting against land disaggregation and loss of fertility.
- It favors the retention of water, oxygen and nutrients in the soil.
- Increases the cationic exchange capacity to achieve an optimal availability of nutrients for plants.