- Improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, helping to increase the fertility of crops. > Increases the natural defenses of plants, thanks to hormones, enzymes and vitamins produced by microorganisms.
- It is a biostimulant of plants, activating their growth from phytohormones and natural phytoregulators.
- As its use increases, it makes crops more profitable and its effect on soils is much more lasting than chemical fertilizers.
- Great composting accelerator widely used in compost / vermicomposters.
- Improves the physical, chemical and biological conditions of soils.
- It incorporates a large number of beneficial microorganisms for plants.
- It significantly reduces the appearance of diseases that are harmful to crops.