- Natural repellent for mites, whiteflies and aphids.
- It acts as a natural fungicide in the soil and on the plant surfaces.
- Increase the size of the stems and leaves of the plant.
- It serves as a soil conditioner.
- It does not burn plants (no matter how much you use it).
- Creates healthy soil for healthy plants, where healthier fruits and vegetables grow than those treated with chemical fertilizers.
- Improves water retention in the soil.
- Environmental product because animal manure has been eliminated in its production process.
- Its use is ideal for seedlings, as it provides nutrients but can never burn them.
- Due to its high enzymatic and bacterial load, the nutrients are assimilated by the plants via the roots and / or foliage quickly and efficiently.
- Protects plants from diseases and pests and makes them more resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Increases the quality of fruits and crops, improves the physical, chemical and biological structure of soils.
- Increases the water retention capacity.
- Since liquid humus is alive and full of microorganisms that have a shelf life; the more often you use it, the greater the benefit.
- The most common way to use liquid humus is to use a handheld sprayer and spray the plants with it. you can even spray the lawn.
- Think of this hummus as a natural immune system booster for plants.