HUMIZEOL, substrate and organo-mineral fertilizer that combines Minerals, Organic Matter and Mycorrhizae, intended for both organic and conventional crops.
The interaction of all its components generates optimal conditions for the development of any crop, allowing a balanced growth of plants and improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the land.
Its great nutritional richness allows the non-use of chemical fertilizers and its high Cation Exchange Capacity eliminates the loss of nutrients that can cause soil contamination.
Its main components are:
– VERMICOMPOST (WORM HUMUS)
Due to its quality and the perfect dosage of the three products, fantastic results are guaranteed in any type of cultivation, both in greenhouses and in the open field.
CELTONITE, from the family of aluminosilicates, has great potential to store water and air, as well as nutrients in the ionic form. Optimizes the assimilation of nutrients and contributes to the development of sustainable agriculture.
The VERMICOMPOST or WORM HUMUS is an organic amendment, derived from manure and plant waste, which are transformed by biological degradation of microorganisms and the metabolic action of worms of the Eisenia Foetida species.
The resulting product is a fertilizer of organic origin whose use makes it possible to dispense with the use of agrochemicals. Its effectiveness and profitability far exceeds traditional manuring or addiction to compost soil or other amendments.
The MYCORRHIZES, come from a solid biostimulant based on algae. They have the mission of structuring the soil, rooting and regulating soil moisture. Likewise, it helps to balance the microbial life of the soil and protects plants from pathogenic diseases from the edaphic environment. It is a great contribution of microorganisms that contribute to a high assimilation of nutrients.
The mineral part of HUMIZEOL increases CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity), increases water retention and oxygenation. Likewise, it improves the pH of the soil.
The organic part of HUMIZEOL provides nutrients in a balanced way and regulates the microbial life of the crops. Also, the production of certain vitamins and growth hormones that help the success of a high profile organic management.
HUMIZEOL can be applied to all crops, both locally or generally throughout the land. Its coated granulated shape, low moisture content and high consistency allow it to be applied with a simple fertilizer dispenser. It is also an excellent reclaimer of degraded soils.
Its fundamental properties can be summarized as:
– Easy drive.
– Less time for growth, more production and higher yield.
– Healthier plants and greater root volume.
– Provides all the necessary nutrients (both macro and micronutrients) from the beginning of development to harvest.
– Improves the physical, chemical and biological structure of soils
– Creates a storage effect preventing loss of nutrients due to leaching or volatilization.
– Increases the emission of roots and oxygenation of the soil, reducing compaction.
– Increases nutritional efficiency and the economy of nutrients and water.
– Less incidence of anomalies and diseases.
– Improves the quality of the substrates, the recovery of degraded soils, resulting in healthier and precocious plants.
– Reduces post transplant stress.
– It is a natural biostimulant.