- It is a non-polluting organic product, the use of which makes it possible to completely dispense with the use of agrochemicals. CERTIFICATE CAE
- Its characteristics and properties do not resemble other products used.
- It is a material that far exceeds the benefits granted by manure fertilization, in compost editing and others.
- It is not only a fertilizer that improves the structure and texture of the soil, but also reduces the frequency of irrigation and other parameters of the same.
- The soil acquires stability and a better water, thermal and air regulation. Its high humus content stimulates the biological activity of the soil and supplies the plants with essential nutrients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE FOR TRANSPLANTS:
- Choose a pot that is larger than the previous one (not too big).
- Place gravel or some other draining material of about 2 or 3 cm at the bottom of the pot.
- Release the plant with its root ball and add substrate.
- Squeeze lightly and water liberally.