- Improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of soils.
- It favors the aeration of the land.
- Increases moisture retention.
- Facilitates agricultural work.
- Increase the cation exchange capacity, CIC
HOW TO USE
- In pastures and annual herbaceous crops, apply on the surface before sowing at a rate of 20-40 m3 per hectare.
- In horticultural crops, apply buried at a depth of 7-10 cm of 20-40 m3 per hectare.
- It can be applied with other biofertilizers, especially indicated together with worm castings or humic acids.